I made a new friend, Cameo! I'll show you one of my first projects so far. Wanted to make as simple letters as possible to put on a shelf in my livingroom, made them in two layers with one "shadow" just a bit bigger than the one in front. Made tabs at the bottom of each letter to glue them together, and finally a simple decoration with Fluid Chalk, flowers and bling.
They can stand on their own, but they are kind of light and fall when you walk by, so I used a tiny glue dot on each one of them.
Made the cutting file for Cameo myself, and I decided to share it with you, you can get it HERE.
- Silhouette Cameo 12" 199215
- Bazzill Basics - Cardstock
- Prima Marketing - Flowers & Bling
- Prima Marketing / Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger Dark Bark 891008
- 3L - Adhesive dots - Permanent Small 01300
Untill next time!