What could be better for Valentine's Day than a layout with one of your favourite little ones in the world? This layout is all about my nephiew Vincent. Kind of simple, with layered patterned paper, ribbons and torn pieces of washi tape. And then some flowers, both bling ones, woven and in paper.
Added som glitter glue on the flowers to go with the glittery tape from Bazzill Basics.
Some really nice bling pieces from Prima Marketing!
LOTS of tape...
And of course torn edges and some doodling to finish of my project!
- Bazzill Basics - Classic Chantilly T10-1006
- Maja Design - Walking in the Forest (patterned paper)
- SMASH - Like This Tape 30-614802
- SMASH - Swatch Tape 30-659261
- Martha Stewart - Heirloom Metal Royal Accent Embellishments 41-00383
- Bazzill Basics - BBP Glitter Tape Gold 304350
- Prima Marketing - Say It In Crystals Brown 560485
- Prima Marketing - Romance Novel Perlers Flowers 562298
- Martha Stewart - Glitter Glue 24-pack 40-00011